Faith Academy Philippines began with donated books and equipment in a rented, large, old house on V. Mapa Street in Manila. The home served as both classrooms and dormitory. Forty-seven students in grades 1-8 and six teachers began this journey of faith on July 15, 1957.
The school quickly outgrew its facility, and land was purchased about ten miles east of Manila. Today, Faith Academy Philippines is on a new place with a campus that caters to students needs of today. The school was accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in 1972. The mission school is to foster growth and development of the whole child with a Biblical worldview through active, purposeful engagement and authentic connections between staff, students, and learning.
The school currently has 3 divisions in the school’s academic program– elementary school, which is comprised of pre-Kindergarten through grade 5; middle school, which includes grades 6-8; and high school, which encompasses grades 9-12. The curriculum is based in the English language.
The elementary school (Preschool to Grade 5), middle school (Grades 6 to 8) and high school (Grades 9 to 12) share one campus, although each school has its own principal, assistant principal, and counselor along with a designated classroom area. In support of these values, Faith Academy maintains joint accreditation status with the Western Association of School & Colleges (WASC), and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Through the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) program, the school is also one of only four institutions in the Philippines that are accredited with the United Kingdom-based Cambridge International Examinations, as a Cambridge International Centre. The Middle School at Faith Academy offers a dynamic and relevant education preparing students to be Christ-like, lifelong learners. We aim for high academic standards within a collaborative and interactive environment.
Penny Lane Street, Valley Golf Subd.,San Juan, Cainta, Rizal 1900