The American School of Vietnam, Middle High School Campus

The American School of Vietnam (TAS) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam ensures that every child is given a fair chance to learn by maintaining a low teacher-to-student ratio. Composed mostly of North American natives, 40% of educators within this institution have completed their Master’s Degree while the other 60%hold a Bachelor’s Degree.

American School Campus in Vietnam

They teach four different languages, including English, Vietnamese, Spanish, and Mandarin. To guarantee the students’ parents that their children will get the quality of education they were promised, TAS maintains accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).

This organisation is one of six associations that check whether education institutions in the United States adhere to their educational goals by providing facilities and programs that are aligned with it. Although it may seem easy, TAS underwent a thorough accreditation process that took years to complete from earning eligibility to achieving initial accreditation.

But the process doesn’t end there. The WASC ensures that all schools given their accreditation undergo self-review before they are evaluated by the Commission once every 10 years.

Multilingual International School in Ho Chi Minh City

The instructional staff keeps to the school’s principle philosophy of multiple intelligences. Students are supported to become adept on a wide range of creative expression: from writing, presenting formal reports, to creating, producing, and performing an original composition in music, or dance, drama, and multi-media formats.

The American School of Vietnam also provides teacher-directed activities which build students to be responsible as they build confidence in knowledge and language.

The school caters to the academic, artistic and personal growth of every student by providing them activities such as educational field trips, charity projects, and extra-curricular activities. These offer students an observation for education, gain real-world experience, produce civilised young men and women who appreciate the culture and the arts and hone their personal, social, and physical skills.

  • Auditorium
  • Library
  • Reading Areas

172-180, Nguyen Van Huong StreetThao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • Secondary
  • US Schools Curriculum

Similar Schools