The American School ECC’s goal is to educate the whole child incorporating mind, body, and spirit. This ethos is realised through strong partnership of motivated students, caring faculty and parents, as well as affirming each person within a dynamic American educational programme enriched by a multicultural setting in Vietnam. TAS promotes high standards of excellence by enhancing student learning for leadership in a global world. The American School offers scholarship awards of up to US$1 million. The school firmly believes that quality education is based on a strong partnership between home and school. Parents entrust the school with the education of their child; it is a trust that the school takes very seriously.
They encourage parents to become an integral part of the many opportunities for parent involvement at TAS. Siblings enrolled in the school are also given discounts through the incentive programme where the second child is granted 10 percent less while the third and subsequent children from the same family get 25 percent off their tuition. This international school also ensures that every child is given a fair chance to learn by maintaining a low teacher-to-student ratio which is set at 1 to 8 for both Early Childhood and Elementary levels. Composed mostly of North American natives, 40% of educators within this institution have completed their Master’s Degree while the other 60% hold a Bachelor’s Degree. They teach four different languages, including English, Vietnamese, Spanish, and Mandarin.
177/8 Nguyen Van Huong StreetThao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam