Overview

The American School (TAS) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam ensures that every child is given a fair chance to learn by maintaining a low teacher-to-student ratio. Composed mostly of North American natives, 40% of educators within this institution have completed their Master's Degree while the other 60%hold a Bachelor’s Degree. They teach four different languages, including English, Vietnamese, Spanish, and Mandarin. To guarantee the students' parents that their children will get the quality of education they were promised, TAS maintains accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). This organisation is one of six associations that check whether education institutions in the United States adhere to their educational goals by providing facilities and programs that are aligned with it. Although it may seem easy, TAS underwent a thorough accreditation process that took years to complete from earning eligibility to achieving initial accreditation.

But the process doesn't end there. The WASC ensures that all schools given their accreditation undergo self-review before they are evaluated by the Commission once every 10 years. The instructional staff keeps to the school principle of multiple intelligence. Students are supported to become adept on wide range of expression from writing, presenting formal reports, to creating producing and performing original composition in music, dance, drama, and multi-media. They also provide teacher -- directed activities which build students to be responsible as they build confidence in knowledge and language. The school caters to academic, artistic and personal growth of every student providing them activities such as educational field trips, charity projects, and extra-curricular activities. These offers students an observation for education, gain real-world experience, produce civilised young men and women who appreciates culture and the arts, and hone their personal, social, and physical skills.

Gallery

Fee Structure

  • Secondary / High Schools VND 388,500,000 - VND 464,500,000

Facilities

  • Library
  • Auditorium
  • Reading Areas

Enquire Now

Send Direct Enquiry to The American School, Middle High School Campus to Check on Special Offers and Discounts.

Curriculums & Certificates

  • US Schools Curriculum

Levels Offered

  • Secondary / High Schools

Opening Hours

  • Monday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • Tuesday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • Wednesday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • Thursday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • Saturday Closed
  • Sunday Closed

Location